La Perla (The pearl) is one of the more family oriented neighborhoods of Mar del Plata, and has public baths with private spaces, and all desired services within reach of the tourists that chooses these wonderful beaches for their family summer vacations.
This is one of the oldest areas of the city, and has a privileged view that can e appreciated from a type of "balcony" that is situated above the beaches allowing the observer to see both the sea and a large part of the city.
La Perla is from the north the first of the centrical beaches of Mar del Plata.
The different parts of La Perla are: Puerto Cardiel, Bahia Bonita, Alicante, Saint Michel, and San Sebastian.
Points of Reference / Interest:
- Museo de Ciencias Naturales (Museum of Natural Science): The name of the museum is Lorenzo Scaglia and on its bottom floor there are aquariums where you can see fish naturally found in the waters outside Mar del Plata. On the first floor there are many things on display such as minerals, mammals, insects, and birds.
- Monumento a los Caidos por Italia (Monument to the Fallen for Italy): "Al caduti per l'italia" is the original text that can be seen inscribed by the artist Vicente Albanese that dates back to the year 1958 and is in honor of the people Living in Mar del Plata of Italian origin that fought and lost their lives in the II World War. The monument is a gothic capital supported by three pillars on top of which the Loba Capitolina is situated.
- Monumento a Alfonsina Storni (Alfonsina Storni Monument): Facing the ocean close to where the writer Alfonsina Sorni took her live, is the piece of art sculpted in stone together with the famous poem "Dolor" (pain) by Luis Perlotti.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Gated Community, Town House, and other Properties.
- Real Estate La Perla, Mar del Plata.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets y de apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
Mar del Plata
Centro de MDP, El Faro, Bristol, La Perla, Los Troncos, Micro Centro MDP, Playa Chica, Playa Grande, Plaza Colón, Puerto de MDP, Punta Mogotes, Sierra de los Padres, Barrio Terminal, Torreón del Monje, Varese.
Aguas Verdes, Cariló, Chapadmalal, General Madariaga, Las Toninas, Mar Azul, Mar Chiquita, Mar de las Pampas, Miramar, Necochea, Ostende, Pinamar, San Bernardo, San Clemente, Santa Clara del Mar, Santa Teresita, Valeria del Mar, Villa Gesell.